We strive to contribute to more sustainable development through our mutual funds. In particular, we make sure to select portfolio managers who integrate ESG criteria into their process, and we use our power as shareholders to promote the adoption of best practices by companies in which our funds are invested.
Our strategic objectives
In 2022, we have structured our action around our long-term objectives: to align our fund family with the targets of the Paris Agreement and make it carbon neutral by 2050 at the latest; to select managers who are sensitive to the impacts of the transition to a sustainable economy; to contribute positively to the transition to a sustainable economic model using our proxy voting and direct shareholder engagement; and to play a role of positive influence in our industry.
1 This benchmark is a combination of the MSCI indices for the countries covered by our FÉRIQUE equity funds based on level of assets.
• Canadian Equity and Canadian Dividend Equity: MSCI Canada
• American Equity: MSCI United States
• European Equity: MSCI Europe
• Asian Equity: MSCI AC Asia Pacific
• Emerging Markets Equity: MSCI Emerging Markets
• World Dividend Equity: MSCI World ex-Canada
• Global Sustainable Development Equity: MSCI ACWI Sustainable Impact
• Global Innovation Equity: MSCI AC World
2 Global Sustainable Development Equity: MSCI ACWI Sustainable Impact