1. Engineers and engineering graduates
- Any person with a university degree in engineering;
- Any person who is a member or a former member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec or of the Ordre des ingénieurs forestiers du Québec (the “Order”);
- Any student who is a member of the Order’s Student Section;
- Any permanent employee of the Order, Gestion FÉRIQUE or Services d’investissement FÉRIQUE;
- Any other person or organization acceptable to Gestion FÉRIQUE.
2. Employees of a firm with a FÉRIQUE Group RRSP
- Any employee of a firm that has a FÉRIQUE group RRSP.
- A FÉRIQUE group RRSP may be established for a firm where engineers constitute the majority of the shareholders or management personnel.